Military Discharge

Military Discharge

If you would like to request an upgrade of a military discharge from the appropriate review board, the form can be found here. Once completed the form must be mailed to the respective branch of the military that was served.

Army Review Boards Agency
251 18th Street South
Suite 385
Arlington, VA 22202-3531

Navy and Marine Corps
Secretary of the Navy Council of Review Boards
Attn: Naval Discharge Review Board
720 Kennon Ave. S.E., Suite 309
Washington Navy Yard, DC 20374-5023

Air Force
Air Force Review Boards Agency
550-C Street West, Suite 40
Randolph AFB, TX 78150-4742

Coast Guard
Commandant (CG-133)
Attn: Office of Military Personnel
US Coast Guard Stop 7907
2703 Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20593-7907