Upgrade of military discharge

Military Discharge

Veterans who would like to request an upgrade of a military discharge from the appropriate review board can find the appropriate form here. Once completed, the form must be mailed to the veteran’s respective military branch.

Army Review Boards Agency
251 18th St. South, Suite 385
Arlington, VA 22202-3531

Navy and Marine Corps
Secretary of the Navy Council of Review Boards
Attn: Naval Discharge Review Board
720 Kennon Ave. S.E., Suite 309
Washington Navy Yard, DC 20374-5023

Air Force
Air Force Review Boards Agency
550-C St. West, Suite 40
Randolph AFB, TX 78150-4742

Coast Guard
Commandant (CG-133)
Attn: Office of Military Personnel
US Coast Guard Stop 7907
2703 Martin Luther King, Jr. Ave., S.E.
Washington, DC 20593-7907