WASHINGTON, D.C. – U.S. Sen. John Kennedy (R-La.), a member of the Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies subcommittee, announced today that the Department of Health and Human Services is awarding $8.4 million to five Louisiana health centers.
“Our Louisiana health centers provide first-rate care to the vulnerable folks in our community,” said Sen. Kennedy. “These grants help our health centers continue to provide quality, primary health care.”
- MQVC Community Development Corporation in New Orleans received a $1,161,250 grant.
- Morehouse Community Medical Centers, Inc. in Bastrop received a $2,136,881 grant.
- Casse Dental Health Institute in Mansfield received a $2,278,332 grant.
- Jefferson Parish Human Services Authority in Metairie received a $1,235,565 grant.
- New Orleans AIDs Task Force in New Orleans received a $1,660,374 grant.